Thank you to Nikiski Fire, HEA

Today (July 4) we had an erratic power outage at our house that had us curious to check the power line and we found that a transformer was sparking bad & smoking in our heavily wooded area.

We called 911 first in fear of a fire. The operator was very professionaland handled the call very well.

The fire department was there within a few minutes to assess the situation.

During all of this, HEA was notified as well. An HEA crew showed up in a very timely fashion on a holiday to fix the problem.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU publicly to 911, Nikiski Fire and HEA for a great response to something that could have easily turned in to a big problem.