• Alcoholics Anonymous As Bill Sees It Group, 11312 Kenai Spur Highway Unit 71 (Old Carrs Mall). Call 398-9440.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, for all ages, meets at the Kenai Senior Center. For more information call 907-283-3451.
• Alcoholics Anonymous recovery group at 11312 Kenai Spur Highway Suite 71 in the old Carrs Mall in Kenai. Call 262-1917.
• Kenai Bridge Club plays party bridge at the Kenai Senior Center. Call 907-252-9330 or 907-283-7609.
• Free Seated Zumba Gold at the Kenai Senior Center. New participants, active older adults, and chair-bound or limited mobility participants are encouraged.
• Narcotics Anonymous “Speaking of Solutions” group at Central Peninsula Hospital, Redoubt Room, Soldotna.
• Lost & Found Grief Self Help Group at Christ Lutheran Church, 128 Soldotna Ave. For more information, call 907-420-3979.
• Narcotics Anonymous Support Group “It works” at URS Club, 11312 Kenai Spur Highway, Unit 71, Kenai.
• AA North Roaders Group Step and Traditions Study at North Star Methodist Church, Mile 25.5 Kenai Spur Highway. Call 907-242-9477.
• Alcoholics Anonymous Ninichik support group at United Methodist Church, 15811 Sterling Highway, Ninilchik. Call 907-567-3574.
The Community Calendar lists recurring events and meetings of local organizations. To have your event listed, email organization name, day or days of meeting, time of meeting, place, and a contact phone number to email@example.com.