kApex is a digestive enzyme supplement designed for fat loss, ketogenesis, and energy levels.
By taking two capsules of kApex daily, you can purportedly boost AMPK, increase ATP, raise adiponectin, and improve sensitivity to hormones that regulate blood sugar, among other benefits.
Does kApex really work? How does the digestive enzyme supplement work? Please keep reading to discover everything you need to know about kApex and its effects.
What is kApex?
kApex is a nutritional supplement sold exclusively online through BiOptimizers.com. The supplement is marketed as kApex to people who want to boost energy at the cellular level.
Just take kApex daily to increase energy, aid digestion, support fat, protein digestion, and enjoy other benefits.
The supplement also claims to offer powerful benefits that other digestive enzyme supplements do not. By taking kApex daily and before each meal, you could help reduce bad cholesterol, boost cardiovascular health, and improve mitochondrial health.
kApex is particularly popular among keto dieters. The supplement claims to reduce keto flu and fatigue during the keto-adaptation process. It also supports ketogenesis and fat loss, which could make your keto diet more effective. Plus, it claims to preserve muscle mass, which means you won’t lose your gains while following a keto or low-carb diet.
kApex is priced at $75 per bottle. You can exclusively buy the supplement online through BiOptimizers.com.
How Does kApex Work?
kApex contains digestive enzymes and other ingredients linked to fat burning, energy, and more.
Digestive enzymes are natural chemicals found within your digestive tract. Your body needs digestive enzymes to break down the foods you eat. If you don’t have specific digestive enzymes like amylase, lactase, and protease, for example, then your body could struggle to break down carbs, dairy products, and protein.
You can find plenty of digestive enzyme supplements sold online today. However, what makes kApex unique is the fact that it’s specifically marketed as a way to support the keto diet. If you struggle with the keto flu and digestive problems, then kApex may be the right choice.
The CEO of BiOptimizers, Matt Gallant, has been on the keto diet for 26 years and has coached hundreds of people through the diet. Over the years, Matt found that many people struggled with the keto flu (low energy and similar issues) and digestive problems. These issues prevented them from fully benefiting from ketosis.
With that in mind, kApex claims to help support digestion and ketosis in multiple ways.
What Does kApex Do?
According to BiOptimizers.com, kApex can help with all of the following benefits when you take it daily:
- Improves keto, low-carb, and paleo digestion
- Boosts AMPK in the muscles by 52% and in fat cells by 300% (AMPK is an enzyme that promotes energy production)
- Increases ATP (cellular energy) in your liver by 22%, making the liver better at ketosis and detoxification
- Amps adiponectin, a hormone from fat cells that promotes fat loss and healthy blood lipids while balancing inflammation by up to 248%
- Improves sensitivity to important blood sugar-regulating hormones by increasing glut4 by 488% in fat and muscle cells
- It helps lower inflammation, boost cardiovascular health, and reduce bad cholesterol.
- Supports fast and protein digestion prevents digestive upset from high-fat meals and aids digestion.
- Increases energy and reduces keto flu and fatigue during keto-adaptation
- Improves exercise performance, especially when following a low-carb or ketogenic diet
- Enhances fat loss when paired with a proper diet and exercise routine
- Improves mitochondrial health and activates anti-aging pathways
Because of all of these benefits, BiOptimizers describes kApex as “a one of a kind supplement designed to support a keto diet.”
How Does kApex Optimize Digestion?
If you’re following a keto diet, then you may be eating far more fats than you would normally use. Some people struggle with digestion because of their high-fat diet. Others experience bloating, constipation, or general digestive discomfort.
kApex claims to help with all of these issues by optimizing the digestive process. By taking kApex daily, you can enjoy the following benefits for your digestive system, according to BiOptimizers:
- Uses full-spectrum proteases and lipases (digestive enzymes) that work at a range of different acidity and alkalinity levels
- It contains dandelion root to stimulate healthy bile production and flow while promoting liver health.
- Uses betaine HCl to support healthy stomach acid levels, which is important for overall digestion and gut movement
- Uses AstraZyme (plant-based enzymes and herbal extracts) to reduce gut inflammation and support a balanced immune response
How Does kApex Help with Fat Burning?
BiOptimizers also claim kApex can help with fat burning, enhancing the weight loss effects of the keto diet when paired with diet and exercise.
To do that, kApex contains ingredients like L-carnitine, Innoslim, and CoQ10, among other popular weight loss supplement ingredients.
Here’s how the ingredients in kApex could help with fat burning:
- It contains L-carnitine to help bring fatty acids into the mitochondria, which could help you lose fat
- It contains ubiquinone (also known as CoQ10) to reduce oxidative stress and boost mitochondria function, which could have anti-aging effects
- Uses Innoslim to increase AMPK pathways, boosting energy production in fat and muscle tissues
- Uses astragalus and Panax ginseng extracts (in Innoslim and AstraZyme) to work as energy-boosting adaptogens, helping support your body’s response to physical and mental stressors; according to BiOptimizers, these effects could boost brain function, combat fatigue, maintain metabolism, and promote performance in stressful situations (like when you’re adapting to the keto diet for the first time)
- It contains trace minerals to act as cofactors for metabolism and digestion
- Uses 7-keto DHEA to promote fat burning metabolism through PPAR-alpha while also supporting healthy metabolism and promoting weight loss (when used in combination with diet and exercise)
We’ve already talked about the digestive and weight loss benefits of kApex. However, the supplement can help with more than just digestion and weight loss. According to BiOptimizers, kApex can help improve energy, increase fat burning, and support muscle building, among other benefits.
Here are some of the benefits advertised on the kApex online store:
1. Optimize Digestion: Many new keto dieters experience digestive upset because they consume more fat than they normally would. It’s not the fault of the keto diet: it’s because you started with a suboptimal digestive process. kApex combats this issue using betaine HCl, protease, lipase, and dandelion root. Together, these ingredients can purportedly promote optimal digestion while preventing digestive upset with high-fat meals.
2. Support Muscle Building and Maintenance: kApex can purportedly support muscle building and maintenance, particularly when following the keto diet. The keto diet contains much less protein than a typical bodybuilding diet. You could also have a caloric deficit that makes it difficult to train as hard, making it hard to preserve your muscles. kApex claims to solve this issue using protease, a digestive enzyme that helps break down protein in your gut, giving your body the amino acids it needs. It also contains dandelion root to stimulate bile production and lipase to ensure fats are fully broken down.
3. Improve Energy, Cognitive Function, and Wellbeing: If you’re new to the keto diet, then you may have experienced the keto flu. Many new keto dieters experience flu-like symptoms as their body adjusts to the new energy sources. You could have temporary fatigue, brain fog, lower performance, and other issues. kApex claims to solve these problems by supporting your stress response system. kApex contains 7-keto DHEA and trace minerals that speed up your metabolism, support stress response, and help you stay active when high-intensity exercise – even if you’re feeling the effects of the keto flu.
4. Increase Fat Burning for Energy: Most people follow the keto diet because they want to increase fat burning for energy. The keto diet switches your body’s primary energy source from carbs to fats. kApex supports mitochondria function with L-carnitine, CoQ10, and Innoslim. If your mitochondria function poorly, you could experience fatigue, brain fog, weight gain, and other issues.
People Also Read: Top Keto Weight Loss Diet Pills
5. Support Blood Sugar and Cholesterol: kApex claims to support blood sugar and cholesterol using ingredients like Innoslim. Innoslim contains a range of ingredients that increase the glucose transporter 4 (Glut4) to the surface of your fat and muscle cells, increasing the amount of glucose those cells absorb. Through this method, kApex can ensure that glucose and other nutrients reach your muscle cells and help them grow, even if you’re following a low-carb or keto diet. Because of these effects, kApex claims to improve sensitivity to important hormones that regulate blood sugar while also promoting healthy blood lipid (cholesterol) levels.
6. Promote a Balanced Immune Response: kApex contains multiple ingredients to support your body’s immune response, including Innoslim and AstraZyme. Many of the ingredients within these blends have been used as adaptogens for centuries. Adaptogens support stress response. When your body is in better control of its stress, it’s easier for your immune system to do its job.
7. Anti-Aging: According to BiOptimizers, keto diets have anti-aging effects because they boost mitochondria while reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. kApex augments these effects by supporting mitochondria, promoting balanced inflammation and stress response, and reducing oxidative stress, among other benefits.
8. Cholesterol and Triglyceride: kApex claims to help with blood lipid (cholesterol and triglyceride) levels in other ways. kApex contains Innoslim, which stimulates the AMPK enzyme to inhibit cholesterol and triglyceride synthesis in the liver. kApex also supports inflammation. When you reduce inflammation, it tends to lead to a reduction in cholesterol. The herbal ingredients and enzymes in AstraZyme and Innoslim promote a balanced inflammatory response, leading to cholesterol and triglyceride benefits combined with diet and exercise.
How to Take kApex
BiOptimizers recommends taking 2 to 4 capsules of kApex with every meal and 4 to 6 capsules on an empty stomach when you wake up (or around 10 to 18 capsules per day, assuming you eat 3 meals per day).
You should not take kApex after 5 pm as you may experience excess energy at night. Keep kApex refrigerated once you have opened it.
BiOptimizers discloses the full list of ingredients and dosages upfront, making it easy to see exactly what’s inside each serving of kApex. Overall, the formula contains strong doses of multiple digestive enzymes and smaller doses of dandelion root powder, CoQ10, and 7-keto DHEA.
The full list of ingredients in each two capsule serving includes:
- 477mg of Tri-Phase Protease (230,283 HUT), including 25,513 HUT of Protease 6.0, 204,770 HUT of Protease 4.5, and 144 SAPU of Protease 3.0
- 70mg of Lipa4 Lipase (4,900 FIP) with lipase fungal (400 FIP) from Japan, lipase fungal (1,500 FIP) from China, lipase fungal (50 LU) in the Mucor javanicus species, and Lipase fungal (3,000 FIP) in the Aspergillus niger species
- 236mg of L-carnitine powder
- 90mg of Innoslim
- 40mg of AstraZyme
- 41mg of betaine HCl
- 1.4mg of dandelion root powder
- 34mg of ubiquinone (CoQ10)
- 10mg of trace mineral blend
- 0.4mg of 7-keto DHEA
Other ingredients, including vegetable cellulose (to create the capsule), rice extract, and water
kApex is exclusively available through BiOptimizers.com, where it’s priced at $75 per bottle. You can drop the price by 17% by subscribing to the kApex auto-ship program.
- 1 Bottle (120 Capsules / 60 Servings): $75
- Subscribe & Save (1 Bottle Per Month): $62.25 Per Month
BiOptimizers recommends taking 4 to 6 capsules on an empty stomach when waking up, and then another 2 to 4 capsules before every meal (10 to 18 capsules per day). Each bottle contains 120 capsules, so it could last anywhere from 7 to 10 days when following the recommended dosage instructions online.
BiOptimizers offers free US Shipping on orders over $90 USD, free Canadian shipping on orders over $150 USD, and free international shipping on orders over $200.
kApex Refund Policy
kApex is backed by a 365-day moneyback guarantee.
If you’re not completely satisfied with kApex or how it worked, then you can contact the BiOptimizers customer service team to obtain a complete refund.
BiOptimizers is a nutritional supplement company founded in 2004. The company is led by Wade Lightheart (President) and Matt Gallant, CEO). The two founders met at the gym, then started selling fitness programs, digestive enzymes, and organic plant-based proteins all the way back in 2004.
You can contact BiOptimizers via the following:
- Email Form and Live Chat: https://bioptimizers.com/contact-us/
- Phone: 1-800-719-2467
- Mailing Address: 5470 Kietzke Lane, Suite 300, Reno, NV 89511
kApex is a nutritional supplement that uses digestive enzymes and other ingredients to support your body’s digestion, energy, and cellular health.
The supplement is marketed specifically to those struggling to adapt to the keto or low-carb diet. If you’re experiencing the keto flu or other issues, then kApex may be able to support energy levels, making it easier to lose weight, preserve muscle mass, and avoid the downsides of the keto diet.
To learn more about kApex and how it works, visit online today at BiOptimizers.com. The supplement is priced at $75 per bottle and backed by a 365-day moneyback guarantee.
More Like This: Revitaa Pro Reviews – New Shocking Scam Controversy Arises
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.